- Charming period 4 double bedroom cottage in peaceful location
- Short and long lets considered
- Separate large store/workshop with power
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars
- Local woodland and National Trust areas nearby
- High specification throughout
- South facing
- Pets considered
* SHORT AND LONG LETS CONSIDERED * LARGE SEPARATE WORKSHOP * A charming 4 bedroom semi-detached cottage located within a quiet location situation on a private no through road. The location provides easy access to the A3 and local amenities as well as being situated within a short walk to local woodlands and natural trust areas. The property is presented to a high standard throughout, the accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall leading to large reception room with double doors opening to garden. The hallway provides access to cloakroom, separate utility room and a well-equipped open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated fridge freezer, dish washer, oven and grill with warming tray, the room also benefits from underfloor heating, wood burner and ample built in storage. Light and airy living room with feature fireplace (excluded) and bay window. Stairs from the open plan kitchen/dining room lead to the landing with doors to 3 double bedrooms and refitted family bathroom with up and over shower, the recent extension now boasts an impressive master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The front of the property is south facing and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is a very useful large timber construction workshop/store with power as well as parking for 2-3 cars.
Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding including Ludshott Common and the newly formed Headley Down Nature Reserve. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store, fuel station and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. Just a short walk on from Ludshott Common towards Grayshott is Applegarth, a restaurant, farm shop and cookery school. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com