- Character house dating from the 1920’s offering almost 2,000 square feet of accommodation
- Rural position with no adjoining neighbours in a mature plot just shy of an acre
- Gated entry to level surrounding gardens, with substantial gravel driveway leading to detached garage block with garage, car port and external stairs to a 21’ 1st floor storage room
- Double aspect sitting room with central fireplace
- Dining room and family room with doors opening onto the garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with tiled floor, cream units, wooden work surfaces, butlers sink and space for a range cooker. Archway to a large utility room
- Double aspect ground floor bedroom (current master) and modern shower room
- Three 1st floor bedrooms, all with eaves storage, one with a feature iron fireplace and built in wardrobe
- Modern family bathroom with velux window allowing plenty of natural light
- The gardens have been totally transformed under the current owners from a somewhat wild an unkempt start to a calm and tranquil oasis today, resembling stately gardens in part, with a formal rose garden, a rose walkway, well stocked borders, sweeping lawns, patio area, vegetable beds, duck house/run, hidden summerhouse and substantial ornamental pond. Numerous areas in which to enjoy colour and scenery all year round
* Charming 1920’s detached house in delightful level surrounding gardens * Extensive driveway parking and detached garaging * Situated in a rural position on the fringe of Churt, Rushmoor and Thursley with surrounding countryside aplenty *
Level plot approaching an acre, carefully landscaped & maintained to provide stunning formal gardens with gated entrance
Double garaging with storage over
3 Reception rooms
Ground floor double bedroom & shower room
Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom
A lovely detached family house with pretty gardens, enjoying flexible and spacious ground floor accommodation.
Well position for country living within the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the convenience of proximity to the A3 for connections to the South Coast and London, and Farnham Town for facilities.
The highly regarded Bell and Dragon pub and restaurant and Churt Sculpture Park are both within walking distance.
EPC D 55
Churt is a highly regarded Surrey village, situated between Farnham and Haslemere, both towns having good main line rail services and high street shopping centres. Churt is a delightful village with children’s play area and cricket pitch, football pitches, tennis club and local pub. St Johns village Infant school (Outstanding Ofsted report in 2010 ) is the local school which is highly regarded in the area. Churt is close to areas of outstanding natural beauty which include; Frensham Ponds (ideal for sailing) and Hankley Common, with its golf course and many acres of common land, ideal for walking and riding. The A3, much improved by the Hindhead Tunnel, is a few minutes’ drive away with its motorway style connections with the South Coast, London and the M25 (to both major airports).