- Charming and immaculately presented detached 4 bed period home
- Recently modernised to a superior standard, to include part underfloor heating
- Sympathetically extended with an abundance of light flowing through out
- Delightful large level garden in excess of 100 foot
- Large kitchen with Range master and stylish Granite work services with adjoining utility room
- Rear aspect living room with bi-fold doors to the garden and striking open fireplace
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite and guest room with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms
- Ample driveway parking for several vehicles with gated entrance
- Less than half a mile to the historic village of Liphook and its amenities
- Conveniently positioned for commuters looking for access to the A3 and Liphook railway station
NO ONWARD CHAIN - An impressive, detached period house close to the spectrum of services Liphook offers. Recently modernised in a sympathetic capacity, using quality materials, Farthings has genuinely blended the comfort and kerb appeal of a period property with modern day convenience with such features as underfloor heating in the hall, granite kitchen worktops with a Rangemaster cooker, quality flooring and impressive bi fold doors in the sitting room. This really is such a lovely example of a modernised period house, that will offer any buyer a great deal to enjoy. EPC C 69
For full details please see brochure
Liphook is a large well serviced village on the Hampshire/West Sussex borders with excellent commuter links via the A3 and mainline train line from Portsmouth to Waterloo. The village grew out of the adjoining Hamlet of Bramshott with its prominence as a coaching stopping point and has since grown to overtake it. The area retains much of its rural charm with the delightful watermeadows in Radford Park in addition to modern improvements such as Sainsburys supermarket. Schooling is excellent with both private and state provision. Bohunt Secondary school having an excellent OFSTED rating and a raft of awards and accolades including TES Secondary School of the Year in 2014. Old Thorns Manor Hotel has a luxury Spa and golf course designed by Peter Aliss, there is also the Liphook Golf course on the Portsmouth Road. The area has extensive surrounding countryside much of it National Trust including Bramshott Common.
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENTS
All-Agent Award Winners 2017.
Best Estate Agent in GU26
Best Estate Agent in Hindhead
Best Estate Agent in Surrey
Are you selling locally? Property is our passion and we would be delighted to assist with your move. To book your free no obligation valuation call us on 01428 604016 or visit www.wprhomes.co.uk
Investment Purchase? Buying a property to let then you’ll need to know the in’s and out’s, from rental value through to your legal obligations as a Landlord. We have lettings managers in all our offices who are more than happy to advise.