- AEG stainless steel double electric oven with 5 burner gas hob Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors leading to rear landscaped garden
- Village location
- Finished flooring throughout, including luxury carpets and ceramic floor tiling
- Countryside and village green Views
- Single garage and block paved driveway
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark cover
With superb views over the village green to the front and far reaching countryside views to the rear The Boundary is an exclusive development of just five high specification, energy efficient family homes.
Expertly crafted, thoughtfully designed detached family house situated in the rural village of Bentley. Built by the award winning Croudace Portland with exacting attention to detail, quality fixtures and fittings and careful landscaping with mature plants to create a home that will be desired for many generations to come.
Comprising Four generous bedrooms with the master suite benefiting en-suite bathroom and dressing room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and large family bathroom with fitted furniture by Utopia and Hansgrohe.
Entrance Hall with separate Cloakroom, Boot room and Under Stair Storage, Spacious Living room with Marblehill Fireplace and surround. Through the double doors there is a separate dining room opening into the open plan family area which features a Lantern roof light and beautifully crafted Paula Rose Kitchen with granite worktops, AEG appliances, Caple wine cooler and Bi-Fold doors leading to the generous landscaped rear garden.
A block paved driveway and garage offer ample parking.