- End-terrace two bedroom house, part of a modern development
- Level front garden, with feature flower bed and path to pitched roof entrance porch
- Front door opening into a spacious hallway with cloakroom
- Front aspect modern kitchen with a good range of base and wall storage in addition to integrated oven and hob
- Rear aspect living room with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Space for both living and dining furniture
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom, a good double
- Family bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite
- Level enclosed rear garden, wider than neighbouring properties. Large lawn with path’s extending to each side to the end of the garden where a shed can be found
- Parking for two vehicles in a tandem allocated space to the front of the house
* Beautifully presented two bedroom end terrace house * Level larger than average rear garden * Two allocated parking spaces to the front * Situated in a modern development in the heart of Lindford * EPC C 76
For full details please see brochure.
LOCATION Lindford is a popular small semi rural village just into Hampshire famed for the River Wey running through it. The area has extensive surrounding countryside, of particular note is Broxhead Common which is part of the National Trust and is famous for its heather and wildlife (especially the nightjar). This area forms part of the Shipwrights Way where you can walk, cycle or ride to Bentley in the north or Portsmouth Dockyard in the south. The Shipwrights Ways also runs through Bordon Woods and borders the River Wey. Local shops and services are available nearby with the larger towns of Farnham, Alton and Petersfield offering high street shopping and main line rail connections, and are within a ten mile or so radius. The smaller town of Liphook, with a slower train service into London is less than 5 miles away.