- Detached 1960’s bungalow offering generous accommodation, some of which is now dated and offers an excellent opportunity to modernise and/or re-configure to create a fantastic family home
- Situated within the highly desired Pine Bank area of Hindhead, which boast prestigious homes, all within large plots
- The plot is just shy of a third of an acre with a large front garden, which is mainly laid to lawn behind mature hedging and a landscaped rear garden
- Driveway parking to the side of the front garden leading to a detached double garage
- Large entrance porch/lobby with formal front door opening into entrance hall. Family bathroom with corner bath
- Front aspect Sitting room with opening to the dining room which has patio doors opening onto a patio and the garden beyond
- Good sized kitchen overlooking the garden with a new integrated double over and a range of base and wall units. Separate utility room with door to the garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two further bedrooms both over looking the garden
- Private enclosed rear garden, landscaped with mature planting, central lawn area, wide patio adjoining the back of the bungalow and vegetable area with raised beds and green house
NO ONWARD CHAIN * Prime position within the highly desired Pine Bank area of Hindhead * Set back from the road with a deep front garden * Approximately 1/3rd of an acre plot * Scope to modernise * Detached three bedroom bungalow * EPC D 58
For full details please see brochure.
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.