- Front door opening into hallway with WC
- Double aspect sitting room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Front aspect snug/study
- Rear aspect fantastic state of the art Bulthaup kitchen open plan to a family/dining area with bi-fold soors extending across the width of the room onto the garden
- All Gaggeneau fitted appliances including; temperature zone controlled wine fridge, substantial fridge with electrically controlled shelves, freezer with ice maker, fan oven, steam oven, 2 warming drawers, coffee machine and induction hob
- Separate utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, good storage including corner unit and pull out pantry
- Master bedroom with double doors onto patio area and large en suite with Porcelanosa tiled flooring, walk in shower and double sink unit
- Three further double bedrooms; one with bay window to the front
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with new fencing to all three sides
A generous four double bedroom detached house in an enviable position within a select cul de sac of executive houses, positioned on the edge of Ludshott Common. A program of works since 2013 has involved re-wiring, re-pluming, a new heating system, Sonos surround-sound throughout, a new Bulthaup fitted kitchen/dining room with fully integrated Gaggeneau appliances. The remainder of the accommodation includes Sitting room, Snug/study, utility room, master bedroom with large en suite, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Open landing/study space with double doors onto a balcony area overlooking the rear garden.
Extensive driveway parking and turning in addition to detached double garage.
Note: A number of finishing elements are still required to fully present the house as the high specification, modern luxury home the current owners envisage, additional funds should be reserved to accommodate this - for further information please ask for Darren Light.
EPC C 71
LOCATION Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding including Ludshott Common and the newly formed Headley Down Nature Reserve. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
EPC C 71