- Attractive brand new four bedroom detached family home, offering spacious, light and flexible accommodation in addition to a detached Heritage garage
- Built and designed with the latest technology, energy efficiency and quality fittings in place
- Situated in a tucked away position on a rural lane, within the highly desired village of Bentley, close to the school and local shops/amenities
- Extensive landscaping and planting offering screening, privacy and an attractive enviroment to relax or entertain
- Gated driveway laid with Breedon golden amber gravel leading to a detached Heritage garage (solar panels to garage roof)
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining room (please see spec list for full details) doors open onto the patio and garden beyond. Separate utility room
- Double aspect sitting room with feature Firebelly Stove and bi-fold doors to the garden. Double aspect study
- Master bedroom with doors opening onto a Juliette balcony, built in wardrobes and luxury en suite bathroom, with sensor motion activated low level lighting
- Three further good sized bedrooms (1 en suite) and luxury family bathroom with bath and separate shower unit
- Charming, south facing carefully landscaped, level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature planting. Wide Indian sandstone patio running the full length of the rear of the property,
Expertly crafted individually designed detached family house situated in a tucked away position in the rural village of Bentley. Built by the highly renowned Classic Homes Company; with exacting attention to detail, quality fixtures and fittings and careful landscaping with mature plants to create a home that will be desired for many generations to come.
Please ask for brochure and full spec list for a comprehensive overview.
THE CLASSIC HOMES COMPANY was formed in 1997 and in the past 20 years they have established an enviable reputation for building high quality homes in desirable locations across Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. We have numerous examples of their workmanship, the enduring appeal and the quality of homes built having acted as selling agent for a number of years. Taken from their website www.theclassichomecompany.co.uk
“Our vision is to create exclusive and prestigious residences in the best locations, always exceeding the expectations of our discerning customers and enhancing the way in which they live work and play.”
LOCATION Bentley a charming village surrounded by countryside, is a thriving community located between Farnham & Alton on the Surrey/Hampshire borders. Residents enjoy ready access to large areas of unspoilt countryside and National Trust land, offering wonderful opportunities for walking, riding, golf and other country pursuits. Farnham's historical deer park offers over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, whilst Alice Holt with Go-Ape facilities and Bird World provide excellent entertainment opportunities. Historically believed to have been an ancient Pilgrims’ Way from Farnham to Winchester the village has its own primary school, local public house (The Star Inn, with the addition of the Anchor in Lower Froyle being a hearty walk away), village shop/post office, doctors surgery/dispensary, hairdresser, sports ground, village hall and a lovely old church. Bentley mainline railway station is about 1 mile from the village with services to London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour. Access to the A31 is close by which offers a great connection to the A331, A3 and M3/M25. A wider range of shops, restaurants and facilities are available in Farnham and Alton.