- Handsome four bedroom detached family home, 2,297 sq feet including garage
- Positioned well back from the road with a mature front garden mainly laid to lawn with a large gravel drive and turning circle leading to an integral double garage, with pitched roof storage above
- Covered entrance porch opening into generous reception hall with cloakroom and stairs to galleried first floor landing
- 22’5 long sitting room with central fireplace; currently an open fire but with gas point in place for use if desired. Wide patio doors opening into a conservatory overlooking the garden and with doors opening onto a patio
- Dining room with double doors opening from the hall
- Rear aspect study
- Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and space for a range cooker. Door opening to a breakfast/utility room with garden and garage access
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with both bath and shower
- Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Fantastic sunny rear garden with large lawn, feature ornamental pond and associated rockery, shaped patio, mature trees, hedges and planting. Woodland outlook to the rear which is National Trust owned
* Substantial detached family house, offering accommodation of approximately 2,300 sq feet * Large plot with deep front garden offering privacy from the road, on the historically prominent Tower Road * Large rear garden backing onto National Trust woodland of The Golden Valley * Four double bedrooms * Three receptions plus conservatory * No onward chain * EPC D 59
Please see brochure for full details.
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.