- Semi-Detached 5/6 bedroom character home set in a quiet residential road within walking distance of local amenities.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen/dining/family room with granite worktops and central island providing a breakfast bar and cupboards.
- Large Sitting room with feature fireplace opening to
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with walk-in dressing room/bedroom 5
- Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large family bathroom
- Study with interconnecting door to
- Hobbies room/snug/bedroom 6
- South facing level rear gardens with mature shrubs and fruit trees
- Block paving driveway with space for four cars
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Walking distance of amenities and train station
With a superb location and beautifully presented living space, this character 5/6 bedroom semi-detached property offers excellent entertaining space, attractive south facing enclosed gardens and only a few minutes’ walk to the amenities of Wey Hill with its restaurants, shops, supermarkets and local schools. The accommodation comprises of master bedroom with walk-in dressing room/bedroom 5, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Downstairs, there is a sitting room with feature open fire, dining room, large study, hobby room/bedroom 6, beautifully appointed open plan kitchen with granite work tops, an island of cupboards and breakfast bar opening to breakfast area and family room with doors to garden. The well-tended rear gardens offer a generous patio for outside dining and BBQ's along with a large lawn, mature border of shrubs and large shed. To the front of the property is off-street parking for four vehicles and side access to the rear garden. EPC D 63
Haslemere town is situated within walking distance and provides a comprehensive range of amenities including shopping facilities, schools for all ages both in the private and public sectors and a main line railway station providing a frequent service to London Waterloo in under the hour. In addition, the countryside surrounding Haslemere is well known for its outstanding natural beauty, providing opportunities for walking and riding including Blackdown and the Devils Punchbowl. The coast is approximately 20 miles to the south, whilst there are a number of local golf courses, together with Polo at Cowdray Park and racing at Goodwood.