Refine Search

Anstey Road, Farnham £210,000

Sold STC
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

Located close to Farnham town centre is this large 2 double bedroom apartment. The property, which extends to approximately 740 square feet, is situated on the 1st floor and enjoys a superb open plan living room and kitchen with square bay window. Built only 5 years ago in 2008 by the highly regarded Bellway Homes, the apartment is finished to an exceptionally high standard with oak veneer doors, double glazing, telephone entry points and a modern high spec kitchen and bathroom. The owner currently owns 30% of the property with the remaining 70% being rented back from Bellway. The property is for sale at either the 30% (£63,000) or as a full 100% (£210,000)


Anstey Road
Farnham GU9 9FH
County: Surrey
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00000231
Alton  •  Farnham  •  Godalming  •  Grayshott  •  Haslemere  •  London
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards NAEA ARLA