Penthouse 1 bedroom retirement apartment. Lift and stairs. Communal garden. 24 hour remote assistance plus part time manager. Communal parking spaces available. Walking distance of amenities. Offered with no onward chain. EPC D 68
- Purpose built retirement apartment (over 60's) well positioned for access to village amenities
- Highly regarded development, with visiting manager, 24 hour emergency alarm call service and laundry room. Secure entry system, with communal lift and stairs to all floors
- Double aspect living room with central electric feature fireplace and eaves storage
- Kitchen fitted with a modern range of cupboards and drawers with integrated oven and hob
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Emergency cords in all rooms plus hallway
- Walking distance of village shops, cafes and pub, plus doctors surgery, pharmacy, opticians and dentist. Grayshott also has a lively and well used Village Hall, plus two churches. Local bus service available. A short drive to the A3 and Haslemere train station
- 99 year lease issued on 4th December 1987
- Service/maintenance charge of £242.88 pcm
LOCATION - Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.
SERVICES - All mains, except gas. Electric heaters. Summerhouse Court run by Anchor Hanover.