- Situated within surrounding gardens, mainly laid to lawn with feature trees and planting
- Pedestrian gated access to the front with path leading to patio area adjacent to the front door
- Driveway parking and detached double garage accessed via Hurstmere Close at the rear of the bungalow
- Covered porch opening into good sized hall with cloakroom and various storage cupboards
- Double aspect sitting room opening into rear aspect dining/family room
- Modern fitted kitchen, with two floor to ceiling larder cupboards, open plan into breakfast room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Fully modernised family bathroom
- Large summerhouse/home office full central heating, insulation, toilet and wash room.
* Within a short walk of the village centre facilities and National Trust woodland * Excellently presented detached three bedroom bungalow * Situated within delightful surrounding gardens * Detached garage and off road parking * Summerhouse/cabin/office in addition to various gardeners’ sheds * Lapsed planning for attached garage and alternate driveway * EPC D 55
PLANNING: There is lapsed planning permission granted for an attached single garage and new vehicular access from the Headley Road. Application
No: F.39373/001/FUL at East Hampshire District Council.
VIEWINGS: Please note the property is currently tenanted and notice is required to arrange viewings.
LOCATION Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com