- Character apartment offering spacious accommodation, with generous room proportions and high ceilings throughout
- Prime position for village centre living
- Well screened frontage with mature hedging offering a high degree of privacy. Pathway to private front door
- Covered entrance porch opening into large entrance hall
- Double aspect sitting room with central fireplace and large bay window/patio doors which open onto a south-west facing patio area
- Double aspect fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern shower room
- Communal grounds within St Austins and Ensleigh alongside visitor parking and access to a garage in a block
- Current lease runs until 24.02.2177 with a peppercorn rent. Management company is First Port Retirement Property Services. The service charge for the current year is £3,158.27 and runs 1st April 23 to 31st March 24. There is a care line system in place
Charming character two bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Grayshott village, walking distance of shops and amenities. Garage close by and offered with no onward chain.
Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.