- Ideal 1st home, lock up and leave for the frequent traveller or investment property (having been rented successfully for the last three years)
- Good sized entrance porch
- Off Street Parking
- Open plan double aspect living room/kitchen
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer and oven. Space for dishwasher. Separate cupboard space to the left of the kitchen being used as utility room
- Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Communal courtyard has parking and a feature well
- Offered with no onward chain
- Close to all the local amenities that Grayshott has to offer
- Semi-detached two bedroom cottage in the heart of Grayshott
Modern 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage set back from the road in a communal courtyard right in the heart of Grayshott. Allocated parking for two. Offered with no onward chain. EPC D 55
Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.
Please Note: Internal photographs are taken from a previous lettings listing.