- Detached four bedroom, two bathroom, four reception room house
- Set back from the road with electric gated access to a drive to three properties with a further set of gates to Tucked Away’s private driveway.
- Tegula Drivesett block paved driveway offering parking and turning for a number of vehicles, with raised flower beds and Sandstone paved pathways around both sides of the house to the garden
- Detached double garage with attached lockable workshop, large vaulted roof space offering opportunity to extend into if desired STPP
- Double aspect Sitting room, study and media/family room
- Fantastic Kitchen/dining/family room with modern high tech fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Wide sliding patio doors to one aspect and bi=folding doors to another, both onto patio areas and the garden beyond. Separate utility room
- Vaulted master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, luxury en suite facility and Juliette balcony within a wall of floor to ceiling windows enjoying views over woodland
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms and a modern stylish tiled family bathroom
- Generous enclosed rear garden, carefully landscaped with mature planting, to create an established environment. The majority is laid to lawn with two Indian sandstone patios adjacent to the kitchen. There is additionally a superb fully insulated 15’ Maple clad garden room with under floor heating, offering a number of uses whilst enjoying the tranquility of its garden position
- The build is now complete and ready to move into and will come with a 10 year new home warranty for the house provided by Premier Guarantee.
Substantial detached house offering over 2,000 ft² of accommodation plus detached double garage with attached lockable workshop and garden room. Gated access to generous driveway. Level south west facing garden to the rear with mature planting to create an established environment in which to relax or entertain, enjoying a woodland outlook.
Handsome, brand new and expertly crafted, individually designed detached four bedroom house.
Built by the highly renowned Classic Homes Company; with an exacting attention to detail, beautiful craftsmanship, quality fixtures/fittings and careful landscaping with mature plants to create an iconic home that will be desired for many generations to come.
Located in a prime central village position close to shops, restaurants and National Trust land at Waggoners Wells. Easy access onto the A3 at Hindhead for commuting to London & the South Coast.
Please see brochure for full details
LOCATION - Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com
THE CLASSIC HOMES COMPANY - The company was formed in 1997 and in the past 20 years they have established an enviable reputation for building high quality homes in desirable locations across Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. We have numerous examples of their workmanship, the enduring appeal and the quality of homes built having acted as selling agent for a number of years. Taken from their website www.theclassichomecompany.co.uk “Our vision is to create exclusive and prestigious residences in the best locations, always exceeding the expectations of our discerning customers and enhancing the way in which they live work and play.”