Superb opportunity; South facing garden. Large family house offering scope to modernise and extend STPP in grounds of approx 2/3rds of an acre in the highly desired Kingswood Firs area. No onward chain.
- Large detached house; 2,541 sq ft (inc garaging).
- Built in the 1960’s with extensions in the 70/80’s but offering scope to further extend if desired STPP
- Fantastic grounds, on a plot approx 2/3 of an acre. Generous lawn and wide driveway to the front. The rear garden is south facing with extensive lawn, ornamental pond and woodland area to the end. Exceptional privacy and scope to landscape further
- Integral double garage with workshop and separate store to the rear
- Internal accommodation requires modernisation and/or re-configuration to maximise the houses potential
- Entrance porch and large entrance hall with WC and stairs to the 1st floor
- 27’5x23’ sitting/dining room with south facing patio doors onto the garden
- Family room
- Master bedroom with dressing anrea and en suite
- Guest en suite double bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Offered with no onward chain
- EPC D 63
LOCATION - Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.