- Situated in over ¼ of an acre with the rear garden extending over 100 feet, and backing onto woodland
- Incredibly private position on a relatively unknown lane, servicing only a handful of properties, all nestled within woodland. The lane becomes a public footpath leading to Waggoners Wells and Ludshott Common
- Front garden with sweeping driveway leading to a parking area for several vehicles
- Front aspect sitting room enjoying a deep bay window and character central fireplace
- 2nd front aspect reception room currently used as a study
- Modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to the dining room creating a light and generous space in which to cook, eat and relax with door out onto the garden
- Larger than average separate utility room (having formerly been the kitchen) with door opening to the garden. Adjacent to this is an externally accessed store room
- Three first floor double bedrooms; the 3rd currently being used as an office and enjoying beautiful garden views
- Modern family bathroom and separate shower room
- Delightful rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a woodland backdrop, with several formal flower beds, a patio with covered pergola and the traditional garden shed!
NO ONWARD CHAIN * Charming semi detached period cottage, dating from the early 1900’s * Extended and modernised to provide generous family accommodation * Idyllic position on a rural lane which ends with National Trust woodland whilst being only a few minutes drive from the A3 * Sitting room * Study * Kitchen/Dining room * Large utility * Ground floor cloakroom * Three bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower room * Delightful rear garden * Driveway parking for a number of vehicles * EPC E 49
For full details please see brochure
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designate area of outstanding natural beauty.