- Gated access to a generous driveway offering parking and turning for a number of cars, plus detached double garage with attached office/workshop
- Walled front garden, having a real cottage garden feel to it, giving access to two entrance porches
- Large entrance hall, an additional reception room, with stairs to the 1st floor
- Double aspect formal dining room with large central brick and beam fireplace housing a wood burning stove
- Inner hallway with WC and access to an enclosed snug/conservatory/family room
- Double aspect sitting room, again with a superb fireplace and wood burning stove, and with doors opening onto a conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Fitted kitchen with separate utility room, duel access from both the entrance hall and the 2nd entrance porch
- Triple aspect 22’ x 17’ master bedroom with a double bank of wardrobes and large en suite shower room with “his and hers” sinks
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, bedroom two with a wide beamed opening creating a bedroom/dressing room feel
- Large modern family bathroom
Beautifully presented period cottage within carefully landscaped gardens in a tucked away position on the outskirts of Liphook village, with gated access offering a high degree of privacy. Offering a careful blend of character features and modern convenience, an idyllic family home.
* 3,198 sq ft of accommodation including garage
* 4 Reception rooms plus conservatory
* 4 Bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms
* Double garage with attached office/workshop
* Positioned well for easy access to the A3
* 1840 origins; originally two cottages and a barn, sympathetically converted to provide flexible accommodation
* Approaching half an acre of mature beautifully tended gardens
The gardens are a real delight, approaching half an acre, and are incredibly private, with patio, sweeping lawn, well established pond, a BBQ hut/gazeebo and summerhouse which rotates to catch the sun all day. To the side is a mature vegetable garden with raised beds, mature fruit trees, outbuildings and greenhouses. There is also a long chicken run running along the boundary.
EPC E 40
Please see brochure for full details
Liphook is a large well serviced village on the Hampshire/West Sussex borders with excellent commuter links via the A3 and mainline train line from Portsmouth to Waterloo. The village grew out of the adjoining Hamlet of Bramshott with its prominence as a coaching stopping point and has since grown to overtake it. The area retains much of its rural charm with the delightful water meadows in Radford Park in addition to modern improvements such as Sainsburys supermarket. Schooling is excellent with both private and state provision. Bohunt Secondary school having an excellent OFSTED rating and a raft of awards and accolades including TES Secondary School of the Year in 2014. Old Thorns Manor Hotel has a luxury Spa and golf course designed by Peter Aliss. The area has extensive surrounding countryside much of it National Trust including Bramshott Common.