- A large family house, perfectly set up to provide annex accommodation or multigenerational living
- Well screened from the road, and enjoying a high degree of privacy
- Large gravel driveway leading to a detached garage with front lawn beyond
- Front door opening into a large hallway with cloakroom and stairs to 1st floor
- Double aspect sitting room with central fireplace and patio doors onto the garden
- 19’ modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and under floor heating, open plan to a generous conservatory overlooking the garden. Door to the front to a lobby/store
- Stairs from the main hall lead to two en suite double bedrooms
- Hallway from kitchen leading to 3 ground floor bedrooms, bathroom, utility and triple aspect 23’4 games room
- Stairs from the games room lead to an en suite double bedroom and large loft storage space
- Level south facing rear garden, predominantly laid to lawn with borders stocked with mature shrubs and specimen trees. Two separate patio areas extends across much of the rear of the house
Superb detached family house offering versatile accommodation of over 3,000 sq ft plus garaging. South facing rear garden, views over which are enjoyed by all bedrooms and principle reception rooms. Offered with no onward chain. Believed to date from the 1920’s with more recent extensions.
Virtual tour available on request.
EPC D 60
LOCATION - Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents.
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. www.beaconhillhindhead.org