- Beautifully positioned residence set within 1.5 acres of grounds
- Offering seclusion without comprising convenience
- Spacious layout offering over 2700 square feet of living space
- Outstanding gardens benefiting from a mix of level and wooded areas
- Large formal reception room with garden views and multi-fuel stove
- Separate dining room and kitchen breakfast room
- Large front to back conservatory
- Detached double garage and open car port
- Secondary access via Laurel Grove
Set within grounds approaching 1.5 acres, this substantial six bedroom home offers living accommodation of over 2700 square feet. The property offers an excellent level of seclusion with external gardens benefiting from a mix of level, undulating and wooded areas.
The property is accessed via a long sweeping track off Echo Barn Lane, and despite its seclusion offers easy access to central Farnham and excellent local schooling. Bourne Medes gardens are an outstanding feature being south facing and offering a large terrace with level lawn leading to a lower area interspersed with a wide variety of mature trees. At the rear of the property there is a five bar gate accessing Laurel Grove which could become the primary access point if so desired. A generous frontage, double garage with open carport and ample vegetable garden complete the external layout.
The spacious internal areas are well planned and offer a bright and airy feel throughout the accommodation. Notable features include a large formal reception room with views over gardens and multi fuel stove, a separate dining room, kitchen breakfast room with dedicated utility space and large front to back conservatory. The property further benefits from six bedrooms of various sizes and two well presented bathroom suites.