- Situated on a quiet unmade lane adjacent to National Trust woodland
- 2,102 sq feet of accommodation plus workshop
- Heart of the village, walking distance of shops, village schools and amenities
- Extensive gated driveway parking
- Grounds approaching half an acre
- No Onward Chain
Large detached family house, carefully retaining the features of the original character cottage whilst offering modern family accommodation. Situated adjacent to The Golden Valley (National Trust) and enjoying the tranquillity and woodland outlook that offers whilst being only a moments walk from the village centre shops, restaurants and village school. EPC D 66
- Discrete positioning with fencing along the lane. Double gates open into a wide parking area. A single garage/workshop can be found via a separate driveway
- Mature front garden with landscaped steps and path to the entrance porch and front door
- Superb heart of the home family room/dining room/kitchen with feature fireplace as you walk in, offering 33’7 x 24’10 flexible entertaining space. Wooden flooring and enjoying two sets of bi-folding doors onto a substantial decked terrace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and generous storage options. Beautiful hand crafted Elm and coloured resin breakfast bar
- Large utility room with cloakroom
- Triple aspect sitting room, with bay window overlooking the rear garden and central wood burning stove
- Part vaulted master suite, with doors opening onto a Wisteria clad balcony overlooking the garden and woodland views. En suite bath and shower
- Four further bedrooms, with bedroom 3 having concealed plumbing to create en suite if desired
- Family bathroom
- Running along the side and rear of the house is an extensive decked terrace offering numerous spots to catch the sun, relax enjoying the woodland views or entertain.
- Garden office, with air conditioning, designed for year round use, plus an attached store
- From the decking are steps to lower garden terraces, mainly lawned with mature shrubs and trees.
- Gate from the lower garden can be used to exit into the woods if desired. A path leads directly onto Valewood Lane which can be used as a short cut to the village school and Grayshott Pottery
Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.