- Town Centre location with views of Farnham Castle
- Contemporary tiling to bathrooms with high quality sanitart wear fittings
- Engineered oak flooring to reception room and hallway areas
- Fully-fitted kitchens featuring Siemens appliances
- Beautiful gated garden with direct access to Farnham Park
- Secure access controlled by intercom entry system
- Allocated parking space for each apartment
A high specification, 2 bedroom apartment with unbeatable views over Farnham town centre.
This property offers a modern fitted kitchen / living room with far reaching views, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from parking and a large communal garden with direct access into Farnham park.
Cedar Court was formerly a large Victorian family house set in an enviable position on the southern slopes of Castle Hill at the top of Castle Street. The property enjoys an elevated position, boasting one of the finest views over the town centre and beyond. The northern boundary is shared with the medieval castle and the eastern boundary is shared with Farnham Park, a beautiful period wall and gate providing direct access.
More recently, likely in the late 1960‘s or early 1970’s, the property was divided into seven leasehold apartments with a beautiful communal garden and parking. The original entrance was retained along with the significant staircase which, in turn, provides access to the apartments.