- A sympathetically designed brand new house; offering the character appearance of neighbouring properties but with all the convenience of modern family accommodation
- Driveway parking plus attached garage with electric door
- Entrance hall with coats cupboard, cloakroom, stairs to the 1st floor and utility room
- Double doors from the hall to a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors extending across the rear and large roof lantern
- Contemporary styled Magnet kitchen with large central island which provides a working area and breakfast bar, a great space to entertain guests whilst cooking or for kids to do homework!
- Double aspect study/playroom
- Large principle bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further 1st floor double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- 2 further 2nd floor double bedrooms, bathroom and roof store
- Enclosed rear garden with mature trees to the boundary. Predominantly laid to lawn with generous patio adjacent to the house flanked by two formal planters
An exciting opportunity to purchase a brand new 5 bedroom detached house, arranged over three floors, on the historically prominent Tower Road. Walking distance of National Trust woodland and excellently positioned for easy access to the A3.
Anticipated completion: November 2020
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. www.beaconhillhindhead.org