- Handsome detached south facing family home, built c. 1930
- Fine triple aspect sitting room with open fireplace and wood burning stove, with bi-fold doors opening onto terrace / entertaining area
- Dining room with lovely bay window overlooking garden
- Excellent large and spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom; Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Integral former garage, converted to provide a home office/family room
- Driveway with off road parking for several vehicles
- Pretty front and rear landscaped gardens with raised decking and lawned areas, well enclosed with mature hedging and fences
- Large floored loft space, with pull down ladder, offering scope to convert subject to the usual planning constraints if desired
- Entrance porch, Spacious reception hall and cloakroom
A character detached 4 bed house, built c.1930, set in a quiet cul-de-sac of individual houses, close to National Trust land extending over The Devils Punchbowl/Highcombe Edge and The Golden Valley. The property has been modernised & improved to make a charming family home, with level gardens to both the front and rear.
Hindhead is a small historic town with a small, but excellent, selection of shops and coffee shops/restaurants, situated close to the Surrey/Hampshire border, between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere (9 & 3 miles), both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London, in around the hour. Access to the A3 is easy (1 mile), with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Close by is Beacon Hill, offering a range of local shops and amenities, and the award winning Hampshire village of Grayshott is about one mile away. Hindhead benefits from hundreds of acres of National Trust land, particularly The Devils Punchbowl and The Golden Valley, offering a unique and delightful area for walking, riding and relaxing. There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools close by, in addition to excellent provision of golfing and other community activities.
All mains services
Newly fitted double glazing, Gas fired central heating with Hive control