- Purpose built mews cottage, built in the 1990’s by a well regarded local developer, the current owners have lived at the property since new
- Walking distance of village centre amenities. Set back from the road along a gated private drive for only three properties
- Courtyard style parking to the front of the house
- Generous sitting room with central feature fireplace, fitted with a gas fire. Large patio doors opening onto a sunny south west terraced garden, capturing afternoon and evening sun
- 21’ dining room with patio doors onto the front courtyard, perfect for the morning sun
- Well planned fitted kitchen, overlooking the garden, and a separate wc/utility room
- Large master bedroom with two banks of built in wardrobes, with feature lighting, and an en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Large fully boarded loft offering scope to loft convert if desired, subject to the usual constraints
- Low maintenance terraced garden, perfect for a lock up and leave although it can be full of colour and plants as the current owners demonstrate!
A village rarity, a superbly presented 3 bedroom mews cottage. Centre of the village, yet tucked away from passing traffic. Sunny terrace to the rear and courtyard style parking/garden to the front behind a gated approach. Catchement area for Grayshott Primary and Bohunt Secondary School/sixth form. EPC C 70
LOCATION - Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.