- Attractive entrance porch
- Principle reception room, 26’5 in length, enjoying a double aspect. A substantial wood burning stove to one end creates a cosy snug area within this large living space
- 35’1 L-shaped kitchen/ breakfast/ family room. Fitted with tiled underfloor heating throughout and overlooking the garden with patio doors opening onto a paved terrace. The perfect room for entertaining whatever the weather or season
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with central island/breakfast bar and integrated appliances including AGA, wine fridge, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer
- Separate utility room with door to the garden and to a WC also with underfloor heating
- Double aspect 20’10 master bedroom with built in wardrobes, en suite bathroom and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden
- 3 further good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, the 4th currently being used as a study
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Superb level enclosed rear garden, with generous patio adjacent to the house, with a wide lawn extending away to the end of the plot where a summerhouse/cabin and driveway parking can be found
- Scope to add a car port/garage if desired STPP
Detached Victorian house, extended and modernised to provide a superb family home offering flexible open plan accommodation and all beautifully presented. Large level garden with tucked away driveway parking.
* Character property
* Modernised throughout
* 4 Bed / 2 Bath
* 26’5 Reception room
* 35’1 Kitchen/breakfast/family room
* Large level private garden
* Off road parking
* Quiet residential position
* Close to Common land
Fair View is an attractive detached Victorian house which has been sympathetically extended and modernised in recent years.
Set in a prominent position, occupying a large corner plot, within a quiet yet highly regarded position in Headley Down, a few seconds walk from the little known King George V playing field, and close to both Arford and Ludshott Commons for more substantial walks!
A mature hedge offers excellent screening from passers by, meaning the gardens and reception rooms can be enjoyed all year round.
Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding including Ludshott Common and the newly formed Headley Down Nature Reserve. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store, fuel station and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. Just a short walk on from Ludshott Common towards Grayshott is Applegarth, a restaurant, farm shop and cookery school.. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
EPC D 68