- A spacious two bedroom 2nd floor apartment comprising living/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, allocated parking space, and outside storage shed
- Entrance Hall – Storage cupboard, security entrance system
- Kitchen - Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and oven
- Living Room – Double glazed window to front aspect, access to kitchen
- Bedroom One – Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom Two – Double glazed window to rear aspect
- Bathroom – White suite comprising bath with mixer taps, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Outside – The property benefits from surrounding communal gardens, outside store shed and allocated parking space.
- Current owner has a 40% share ownership with 60% rented. Rent on the 60% is currently £485.94 + £61.17 (service charge) = £547.11pcm
- Heart of Hindhead, on the doorstep of acres of National Trust land at The Devil’s Punchbowl
Generous two bedroom shared ownership apartment in a popular development in the heart of Hindhead. Part buy, part rent; The sale is for a 40% share (£90,000) with scope to increase to 100% over time if desired.
(Guide Price of £225,000 represents price of 100% ownership.)
Qualifying terms for Shared Ownership apply. Details available on request.
EPC C 77
LOCATION - Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. www.beaconhillhindhead.org